WARD ANGELO BERGMANS
FLOW WITH ANGELO
Schedule a Taster Call
One-on-one customized pratice
-= We-Flow Steward with background as Agile Coach =-
I follow my heart. Having done that for many years has lead me to beautiful experiences I’m grateful for. And also to a wide variety of trainings and side occupations besides my main profession. As Steve Jobs said: “You can’t connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards”
Recently the dots started to connect together to:
at every layer of an organization
An impression of my main professional background:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Impressive background as: Agile Coach
- and Team Coach
- On of the Dutch pioneers with Agile at large organizations
- Way more than 15 years experience in Agile
- One of the first certified Agile Masters in the Netherlands
- Experienced in guiding transformations at large organizations (Like the Dutch Council of Justice, City of Rotterdam and Vodafone.)
- And yes, as you might expect when you are into Agile: Years of experience as Certified Scrum Master (since 2007)
I live in Delft, a small historical town in the Netherlands. I love spending time with my baby daughter. I followed my heart and became a donor dad for her, and two of my best lesbian friends. This was one of the best decisions of my life.
I enjoy walking in nature, dancing, chi kung, and various other activities with movement and embodiment. And I have the uncommon hobby of exploring the human potential.
What services and programs do you offer?
I would love to share what WE offer:
- Unleash Potential – Unleashing the potential of your organization
- The We-Flow Backup Team – To increase and sustain cognitive safety in your organization
- Human Centred Remote Team Work powered by We-Flow
- We-Flow training
- 1-on-1 We-Flow sessions for CxO’s and young professionals
What is your favorite part of We-Flow practice?
I love how We-Flow:
- Creates social connections, a collective.
- Creates cognitive safety.
- Changes deeply ingrained social standards, in a lightweight manner to a deliberate culture that enables: more cognitive safety, connection, playfulness, creativity, wellbeing and productive flow.
- Transformed me and others beyond what I could have imagined.
- Raises wellbeing. Enables fundamental wellbeing and normalize it.
What are your gifts?
- Enthusiastic & enthusiasing. Planting seeds in organisations and growing them.
- Disarming & enabling cognitive safety
- Seeing through organizational complexity
- Breaking the rules where they are not useful 😉
What are your areas of expertise/specialties?
I’ve gained expertise in many things during my life. To name a few:
- Agile Coaching
- Collaborative Organization Transformation
- Embodied Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Authentic Relating & Conflict Transformation
What are some fun facts about you?
I’ve experimented with using We-Flow to receive a child, and on the first attempt we were pregnant! 🙂
Statistically not significant. But I just loved that this experiment turned out successful. 🙂
What is your wish for the world?
I wish people flowering and crosspollonate in chain reaction.
People, teams and organizations unleashing their potential.