WARD ANGELO BERGMANS
FLOW WITH ANGELO
Schedule a Free Taster Call
Schedule a Paid Session
Facilitation and transformation for groups
-= We-Flow Steward with background as Agile Coach =-
I follow my heart. Having done that for many years has lead me to beautiful experiences I’m grateful for. And also to a wide variety of trainings and side occupations besides my main profession. As Steve Jobs said: “You can’t connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards.”
Recently the dots started to connect together to:
in individuals to help them achieve more in their lives.
I live in Delft, a small historical town in the Netherlands. I love spending time with my baby daughter. I followed my heart and became a donor dad for her, and two of my best lesbian friends. This was one of the best decisions of my life.
I enjoy walking in nature, dancing, chi kung, and various other activities with movement and embodiment. And I have the uncommon hobby of exploring the human potential.
If you are curious about some of the (other) big dots my heart has lead me to;
- Skills to improve my state of (well)being, and the wellbeing of others
- Allowing more potential
- Many adventures… 🙂
For an impression of my professional background:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Agile Coach (since 2009) and Team Coach
- One of the Dutch pioneers with Agile at large organizations
- Way more than 15 years experience in Agile
- One of the first certified Agile Masters in the Netherlands
- Experienced in guiding transformations at large organizations (Like the Dutch Council of Justice, City of Rotterdam and Vodafone.)
- Years of experience as Certified Scrum Master (since 2007)
What services and programs do you offer?
Individual / couple services that I offer:
- We-Flow 1-on-1 sessions
- We-Flow Conscious Loving Touch 1-on-1 sessions
- We-Flow 2 Pregnancy
Group sessions that I offer:
- Authentic Relating & Circling events from We-Flow Space
What is your favorite part of We-Flow practice?
I love how We-Flow:
- Creates social connections, a collective.
- Creates cognitive safety.
- Changes deeply ingrained social standards, in a lightweight manner to a deliberate culture that enables: possibility, more cognitive safety, connection, playfulness, creativity, wellbeing and productive flow.
- Transformed me and others beyond what I could have imagined.
- Raises wellbeing. Enables fundamental wellbeing and normalize it.
What are your gifts?
- Enthusiastic & enthusiasing. Planting seeds in people and growing them.
- Disarming & enabling cognitive safety
- Seeing potential & receiving big visions
- Making things that many people see as impossible, come to life.
What are your areas of expertise/specialties?
I’ve gained expertise in many things during my life. To name a few:
- Agile Coaching – Agile time management. Professional experimentation (Good enough to try and safe enough to fail). Creating fast feedback loops. Embracing change
- Embodied Interpersonal Neurobiology – Applied expert in human brains and nervous system
- Embodied Intimacy
- Intuitive Inner Alchemy
- Authentic Relating & Conflict Transformation
- Seeing potential; Your potential and the potential of situations
What are some fun facts about you?
I’ve experimented with using We-Flow to receive a child, and on the first attempt we were pregnant! 🙂
What is your wish for the world?
I wish people flowering and crosspollonate in chain reaction.
People, teams and greater parts of society unleashing their potential.